sábado, 21 de julio de 2012

how to get high speed Internet mobile 4G?

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boost Mobile for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Every time I travel to the U.S. I have always the problem of being disconnected from internet (email, favorite websites, news, etc.) and my family. Not so much for not having a cell phone, the problem is that the prices offered to me by cell phone companies using roaming international seem an exaggerated financial abuse. 

Icon-Horiz-Black 2.jpg
Uploaded with Skitch!

But in my next trip to the United States maybe I will buy a new cell phone, specifically the new HTC 4G Evo Design, with Boost Mobile like cell phone company operator, with many advantages over other cell phone companies, because Boost Mobile offers customers 4G at its best price point with payments that shrink to as low as $40 a month!. This is important to me because my budget at the end of the trip is usually limited.  
 
Please all will remembers this word: BENEFITS.  Why use Boost Mobile would benefit me? 
 
Because the benefits for consumers with Boost Mobile 4G are: faster data speeds and the ability to do different things at once without having to sacrifice network, speed and quality. Like streaming, recording video and downloading email. Plus, Boost Mobile take full advantage of faster data speeds on the Sprint 4G (WiMAX) network, available in 71 markets. 
 
Now, what type of phone would I need to have to enjoy this “magic” 4G technology?, I prefer to use  the  new HTC 4G Evo Design, with a 5MP low-light camera, incredible 4G speeds, and a sleek design, Android OS, with a 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm processor, mobile hotspot capability and...without a suffocating contract. 
 
Boost Mobile doesn’t tie you down to a contract. On the contrary, having Boost Mobile doesn’t require you to have a credit check or contract to stay with us. However, if you do decide to stay with us, Boost Mobile will reward your loyalty. This loyalty program named “ Shrinking Payments/ReduPago” can reduce your payments in $5 increments each month after 6 on-time payments, for a max of $15 off your monthly recurring charge.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No hay comentarios: