sábado, 24 de diciembre de 2011

A little mesys

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Contest Factory for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I may have to recognize this: my workspace is a complete disaster, especially when you're a person a little messy. Other people do not understand that we are a special breed (A.K.A. People Disordered) as in our mess we know where each of our stuff.

Pimp My Cube is searching for the worst, most pathetic and messy cubicle or office that may have bad furniture, old technology, messy, unorganized, noisy, dirty, dark and/or any other attributes that make it a bad space to work.

Around the world there are many office cubicles full of gray, dark and poorly sorted. There is a clear trend to standardize work spaces to make them boring. Many companies believe their employees are identified with boring workspaces, when the reality is that workers are motivated to succeed when working in dynamic workspaces.
 
All companies must understand that workers identify with their workplace when they are not bored and locked. Take for example the offices of Google or Facebook, are offices full of cubicles that seem cubicles, with entertainment venues for all staff working in these companies and always striving to make people feel comfortable with their jobs.
 
 
I show as an example, my workspace. It's boring, untidy and ill at ease, I am fully aware that I need a new office equipment. See Pimp My Cube Contest
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No hay comentarios: