lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

Which broadband service in the UK is good?

A mobile broadband antenna integrated into Exp...Image via Wikipedia

Surfing in the Internet for content related to broadband, I found a forum on the topic of broadband. Coincidentally I ran into Ukbroadbandforum, which is a forum of the United Kingdom outlining the concerns of thousands of Internet users on broadband and broadband providers in the UK.

One of the subforums that caught my attention is devoted to broadband provider AOL. For a while I got to thinking that the internet service provider AOL had disappeared from the map of multimedia services, but I was wrong.

In this subforums dedicated to AOL can read hundreds, maybe thousands of inquiries and complaints about the broadband service. And you have to be clear, many service providers have an occasional flaw in their systems, but from what I read in the subforums AOL seems to be a better provider of broadband services in the UK that another firm providing same services. In fact, users of the Sub make comparisons between broadband services offered by AOL and other companies to compete to provide the same services and many opinions are favorable for broadband services provided by AOL. That's good to know for people in the UK are going to hire the service.

After reviewing UKBroadbandforums, if I lived in the UK would choose as a provider of broadband service to AOL, thanks to what I read in these forums.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No hay comentarios: